Search This Blog
Friday, October 1, 2010
How do I start thinking like a teacher?
I fell I am starting to think like a teacher because I am always seeing thing in the book and thing discussed in class that I think to myself that would be good to share with my future students. I am starting to think what would be best for my students. I think back to what I think Makes a good teacher and maybe I can do everything that I thought would make a cool teacher but I am going to try and making learning for the students come naturally. I know that I cannot be that nice, fun teacher 100% of the time because there is sometimes when you need to be strict on the students. That is why I think that I am starting to think Like a teacher because I am see both sides to being a teacher the fun loving side but also the controlling side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment