Joy of Teacher; Hall, Quinn, Gollnick
Things that brought me joy
• I like the idea of the teacher working in hands on assignments. This is how I learn better I am a very hands on kind person. I almost went to school for construction but I Like how the teacher used jigsaw puzzles to effectively teach their students.
• The next thing I liked was the fact the teacher put students with disabilities and students without into one class. The teachers’ reasoning was to have the students learn how to accept each other. I think this will have a big effect on both of the students and help both of them learn better.
• What brought me joy also was I agreed with what the book said about most teachers get the most joy out of is seeing a student achieve at a high level.
Things that did not bring me joy
• One thing that didn’t bring me joy was the fact that teachers are identified as semiprofessional compared to some other fields as law and engineering.
• Another thing that did not bring me joy was the fact that three out of four teachers say they are under paid for what they have to do.
• The last thing that was not joyful to me was that one in five entry level teachers are gone within the first three years.
No comments:
Post a Comment